Hi Associates, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
             Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the
skills mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and
best rate ASAP.

             MUST be US Citizen, Green card or EAD

                      Job Title :   Urgent Need of Cold Fusion Developer

                      Duration :   12+ Months

                      Location :   Providence, Rhode Island.

            Job Description:

            Cold Fusion Developer
            Looking to fill a Cold Fusion Developer position on our internal
development team, working on systems supporting business processes. This person
will work with our team of analysts and developers to plan, build, and deploy
new applications while providing production support for existing systems.
            Principle Duties:
            Plan, build, and maintain internal web applications to support core
business processes
            Work with business analysts to translate client requirements into
development projects
            Assist in the administration of Cold Fusion Enterprise Servers
            Knowledge and Experience:
            5+ years Cold Fusion/CFML coding

            Strong SQL skills, preferably Microsoft SQL Server

            Excellent oral and written communication skills

            Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts

            Familiarity with Model-Glue, ColdSpring frameworks

            Windows, IIS, and ColdFusion server administration

            Familiarity with Subversion or other version control system

            Skilled with any or all of the following: xHTML, AJAX, CSS,
Javascript(JQuery, ExtJs, etc.)

                       Thanks & Regards

                        --------------------------------

                       Bhanu Prasad

                       SVIT Inc

                       (CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010 )

                       Technical Recruiter

                       Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax:
516-977-0618

                       E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail:
bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL: www.svitinc.com

             Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without   regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

            If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove".
Sorry for the inconvenience caused

                  SVIT INC  | NYC