Project Manager - SAP HR
1. Deliver HR SAP projects through the full project lifecycle.
Co-ordinate* *activities and resources (self, internal and 3rd party) to
deliver project deliverables and achieve time, cost, quality and scope
2. Ensure that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and
maintained. Track all activities against the plans providing regular and
accurate reports to senior management, project office and client management,
3. Develop and maintain manpower plans for the staff involved, resolving
resource conflicts and monitoring the deployment of individuals to insure
that they are contributing effectively.
4. Undertake all project work in a professional, customer focused manner,
using the standard methodology and producing required documentation.
5. Monitor project throughout the project phases to ensure the solution
meets the business requirements, alerting business and IT leadership when
there are potential disconnects.
6. Monitor and report on the progress of solution design, development and
deployment for projects within area of responsibility. Maintain an emphasis
on the early identification and, where possible, rectification of problems
and deviations, including changes in scope, especially where these have
resource, timeline and financial implications, communicating risks and
issues to IT and business management.
7. Attend periodic Commercial & Corporate IT staff meetings to report on
status updates of related initiatives and identify opportunities,
dependencies and risks associated with delivery of the HR SAP project.
8. Ensure that project solution delivered meets the business needs and
business sign-off is received.
9. Work to ensure effective transition to support for the project and
systems involving appropriate areas of IT so as to minimize support issues
and ensure no business disruption.
5+ years as a Project Manager.
2. Minimum of 2-3+ years hands-on experience with HR SAP.
3. 3-4 full life implementations as a project manager using a structured
methodology. Must have experience working with SAP ASAP methodology and
should have used it in more than one project.
4. Relevant certification in project management and/or a degree in
relevant technology. 8-12 years total experience.
5. Bachelors degree preferred or commensurate experience.
6. Project budget and financial exposure.
7. Proficiency in project management principles, methods, techniques and
tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to
implementation. PMP certification a plus.
8. Proficiency in progress reporting methods and techniques; risk
management methods and techniques; project management tools to assist in
automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time
recordings (Examples: PMW, Mercury IT/PPM, Microsoft Project)
9. Functional business and process knowledge in the area of finance,
sales and marketing.
10. Consultancy skills and the ability to develop and maintain a strong
relationship with key stakeholders.
11. Ability to facilitate personal and group decision-making, incorporate
these into daily activities.
12. Must possess a high degree of professional confidence and credibility
with the presence and communication skills to represent IT related concepts
effectively with senior level management.
13. Should have a demonstrated portfolio of previously managed projects
supported by references.
14. A background in CSD or CPG is preferred.
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at