*Role: Mid-Level Java Developer*
*Duration: 6+ Months (temp to perm must be eligible to go perm)*
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Rate: $35-40/HR on 1099*
Green Card/citizens only.......
The Developer/Analyst role is to participate in design and development of
WEB applications. The results oriented Developer must have strong knowledge
in software architecture and design and have experience working in a small
to medium development team environment. This position will specialize in a
specific development environment and is expected to translate business
requirements into concise and robust technical solutions.
• Work with business analysts to gather and document requirements.
• Develop functional and technical specifications.
• Prepare time estimates for individual deliverables.
• Develop and unit test applications.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical
• Participate in on-call, 24/7 coverage on a rotational basis.
• 3-5 years of technical experience developing web applications
using following technologies
• Web services, XML, XML Schemas, XSLT
• Solid understanding of all phases of the Software Development
Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Must be client-facing and capable of working in a dynamic
environment to collect and document business requirements.
• Good writing, communications and relationship building skills
• Results oriented, flexible and able to multitask
• Strong customer service skills
• Ant, MyEclipse, WebSphere Express
• SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Windows Scripting
• Desired experience with PEGA Rules Process Commander
• Insurance experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at