Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title                                                  :*
                     SQL Tester*

Duration                                           :*
  6+months*

Location                                           :*
Chicago,IL*

* *

*********** Face to face required ************

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

1)  Oracle knowledge (they are currently on 10g)

2.  Developer level skills in SQL

3.  Manual and Automation Testing (Mercury/Rational or any tools)

4.  Developer level skills in PL/SQL 5.  Unix/Linux experience (they are a
Unix/Windows Environment)

This is an Engineer role - hybrid developer/tester

The breakdown of testing (60-70%), and development (30-40%) still applies.

 Candidates must have strong SQL Testing knowledge to be the right fit

 Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*