Hi

Please Reply with Resumes to naresh9.sriveninfo...@gmail.com (or)
nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi

This is Naresh from Sriven Infosys Inc

Let me know if you have any Matching profiles to the below position

Job Title         :  Oracle Apps Technical Developer

Length            :   Long Term

Location         :   Minneapolis, MN

F2F REQUIRED

Custom Forms and Reports experience

Strong in Financials suite

Consultants chosen for this position must understand that they need to be
onsite for the duration of the project.

 Thanks & Regards

------------------------------------

Naresh

Sriven Infosys Inc

(CELEBRATING  10th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  646-643-8753 Ext :220

           646-898-6228 Ext: 220

|| Fax : 212-658-9460

 Thanks & Regards

------------------------------------

Naresh

Sriven Infosys Inc

(CELEBRATING  10th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  646-643-8753 Ext :220

           646-898-6228 Ext: 220

|| Fax : 212-658-9460

E-mail: nar...@sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused