Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: Java/J2EE Developer

Location: Columbus, Ohio.

Duration: 3+ Months Contract

Candidates should be US Citizens, Green Card, EAD or OPT on W2 basis.

IVR/Syntellect or Telecom/Wireless experience is highly preferred..

- IVR and Web development, including unit testing and call flow development for
- The contractor resource will be utilized to process content change requests
for CLIENTS Financials websites
- The resource will be programming changes to existing screens, and adding new
screens when appropriate.
- IVR Future State Proof of Technology
- IVR and Web development, including unit testing and call flow development for
- Under moderate supervision, modifies complex applications programs from
detailed specifications
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs
- Competent to work on most phases of applications programming activities, but
requires instruction and guidance in phases.

- Three years of experience in programming and systems analysis.
- Java/J2EE Required 3 Years In-depth Knowledge
- Eclipse IDE Required 3 Years In-depth Knowledge
- IVR/Syntellect Voice Platform Desired 1 Years Working Knowledge
- Struts 1 Required 2 Years In-depth Knowledge
- HTML Required 3 Years In-depth Knowledge
- CSS Required 3 Years In-depth Knowledge
- Javascript/JQuery Desired 2 Years Working Knowledge
- Agile Development Environment Highly desired 1 Years Working Knowledge
- JUnit Required 3 Years Working Knowledge

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:|Website:|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary