Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: WebLogic Admin

Location: San Francisco, California (Need Locals Only)

Duration: 6-18 Months Contract

Candidates should be US Citizens, Green Card, EAD on W2 basis.

Phone screen followed by a FACE to FACE interview

Job Description:

Following are the details of the opportunity:

Production support web support engineer providing 7X24 expert technical support
and consultation for WebLogic, MQ Series Messaging, and Sun One Webservers
running on Solaris 10 operating systems. Position also requires significant
experience with Big IP F5 Load Balancer administration, shell scripting for
alerting and alarming on applications. Candidate must have proven experience
working large installation production support environment within the last few
years and must have proven experience trouble-shooting problems in web based
applications such as web page errors ranging from static content problems to
dynamic page problems from web server to app server to database server.
Candidate must have proven tuning experience with WebLogic and good
understanding of SSL communications. Significant experience using HP OVO is
also preferred. Position conducts and coordinates the analysis, planning and
implementation of systems software and/or hardware. Analyzes, designs, codes,
Provides direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary