Hi

Please Reply with Resumes to naresh9.sriveninfo...@gmail.com (or)
nar...@sriveninfosys.com

Hi

This is Naresh from Sriven Infosys Inc

Let me know if you have any Matching profiles to the below position

Job Title         :   Java Developer /W JSP

Length            :   South Brunswick, NY

Location         :    6+ months

     F2F Required

 Description

Our client, a global news organization, seeks a Java developer/application
architect to work on a small team. In this role you will focus on developing
new applications.

 Our client, a global News Reporting organization, is seeking a Java Developer
/ Application Architect to work with a small team in developing new
applications to support their business operations.

Required skills:

. 3+ years experience developing Java web applications, specifically with JSPs
. At least 1 year experience with Tomcat
. Experience developing JSPs in Oracle and Linux environment
. Good communications skills

        Thanks & Regards

------------------------------------

Naresh

Sriven Infosys Inc

(CELEBRATING  10th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice:  646-643-8753 Ext :220

Direct: 718-360-9874

|| Fax : 212-658-9460

E-mail: nar...@sriveninfosys.com

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused