*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 2 years
*Senior Network Engineer *
Opening for Senior Network Engineer. We are looking for creative, high
energy team members who love what they do and want to make an immediate
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 7 years of experience working with
Linux/Unix operating system in support of web-based development projects
using open source technologies like Apache, PHP, Perl, Python, Java, and
MySQL. This position will be responsible for analyzing business
requirements, designing network infrastructures, installing and configuring
hardware/software, and provide production support as needed
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Responsible for all aspect of network administration including but not
limited to backup, security management, user account management, and
- Install, configure, and monitor network equipments such as firewalls,
load-balancers, routers, switches, LDAP, mail servers, web servers,
application servers, DNS, etc.
- Install and configure software and hardware in support of projects
using Linux, Apache, PHP, Perl, Python, MySQL, SVN, Drupal, Moodle, and
- Support and monitor servers and applications to ensure proper operation
- Familiar with network security measures including intrusion detection,
IPSec, encryptions, etc.
- Ability to clearly communication to team members, management, and
- Contribute to various projects by supporting network designs, client
meetings, troubleshooting, etc.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement a full-scale network to
support *high-volume* web applications using Linux and open-source
technologies such as Apache, Drupal, PHP, Python, MySQL, SVN, etc.
- Experience with virtualization such as VMWare, VirtualBox, Xen, etc.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining network appliances
such as firewalls, routers, load-balancers, switches, web servers,
application servers, DNS, mail servers, etc.
- Strong experience in maintaining a Linux based environment
- Familiar with cloud computing infrastructure is a plus (e.g.
Salesforce.com, Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with computer architecture and computer science
Thanks & Regards
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190
Email: go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at