Hope your doing well !!!
Kindly send me the matching profiles to vis...@sriveninfosys.com
Candidates must have banking experience and meeting experience for this one.
Please send me your qualified candidates.
Role: Business Analyst Senior
JB South Warwick, RI
Start Date: ASAP
End Date : 4 months
Deliverables: criteria/results by which success can be measured:
The Business Analyst will be supporting the Business Division, reporting
to the project manager. This position will be working on regulatory related
Some of the main responsibilities include:
-Analyze business needs and document the business requirements for
compliance and regulatory initiatives relating to Mortgage and Home Equity
-Enable subject matter experts to articulate the capabilities they need
to meet their objectives by conducting interviews and gathering information.
- Able to create and/or provide input to project plans as they pertain to
- Build and update diagrams as required by the project; ensure that all
diagrams and descriptions are complete and consistent.
- Lead facilitated meetings and ensure output is documented.
- Capture meeting minutes
- Detailed Oriented
- Must have excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify root cause of
issues and assess impact
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
skills and must be assertive when needed
- Must be flexible and able to handle a fast-paced environment,
supporting multiple PM¿s.
- Experience in Banking or Financial Industry is also a plus
Provide technical support and coaching to team members
Strong command of English Language
Thanks & Regards:
Sriven Infosys Inc.
(CELEBRATING 10th ANNIVERSARY 2000-2010)
Direct : 646-898-6229
Alt : 646-643-5149 Ext 205 || Fax :212-658-9460
Email: vis...@sriveninfosys.com || Gmail: vishnu.sriveninfo...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at