Send your Resume's to * adity...@unicomtec.com*
*Approach with your updated resumes ASAP*
*This is direct client req. *
Position: SDET Developer (Locals preferred.)
Location: Greater Seattle, WA
Rate: Open but keep it low.
RDA is the technical arm of the Microsoft Partners in Learning Network
(PiLN). We are responsible for requirements gathering, development,
testing, and operations for the network. The back end of the PiLN network
is Windows 2008 Server, IIS 7, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Reporting
Services, and Sharepoint 2007 (soon to be Sharepoint 2010). Some of the
site includes Silverlight controls, custom web parts written in C#, and
standard Sharepoint administration pages.
Main functions of the Partners in Learning Program:
- Provide tools to allow teachers and school leaders to become better
at teaching 21st Century skills – effectively using technology
- Build learning communities both online and offline using
Communities, Peer Coaching training workspaces and Innovative Schools
- Allow schools to apply to the Pathfinder program sponsored by
Microsoft. Schools that are awarded this honor share knowledge gained
through the program with others on the network.
Although there are only tens of thousands of registered accounts, Microsoft
has a lofty goal to enlist 10 million educators worldwide in 5 years.
1. Write test plans, test case development, and implement automated test
2. Deploy software based on .NET tools and concepts using continuous
3. Work in a small team environment with minimal supervision.
4. Perform code walkthrough, conduct test plan reviews, and estimate
C# - 2+yrs
ASP.Net – 2+yrs
Web application testing and debugging – 2+yrs
SQL – 1+yrs
Bonus skills applicable to the project:
Sharepoint 2003, 2007, or 2010
Silverlight 3, 4
Web service and API testing
Performance testing using VSTS Load/Controller
Experience with input field security testing
Experience with a test framework such as Watin or KAF
Unicom Technologies Inc.,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at