This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title                                                  :*
                    Oracle  Developer*

Duration                                           :*

Location                                           :*
Seattle, WA *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

DB Design in a star schema, Oracle SQL queries and scripting, documenting
requirements and creating other system documentation for enhancements,
break/fix and mini-projects. Some Java, C++ a bonus.

* *

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*