This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title                                                  :*
                    Java Developer*

Duration                                           :*

Location                                           :*

* **Job description & Required skills:*

Senior / Lead programmer with 6+ years of experience designing / coding
large systems

*Java J2EE OR Microsoft Visual C++ *

Strong database skills, preferably DB2 including knowledge of Stored

Strong communications skills, particularly verbal.

Experience in architecture and design of complex systems

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*