Send your Resume's to  **
*"**Urgent **requirement"*
*Approach with your updated resumes ASAP*

ASP.NET <> MVC Developer

Per our discussion, our onshore resource needs are:

Solid “ASP.NET <> MVC” (1 and 2) experience, not just MVC
NOTE: Ramping up the ASP.NET <> MVC skills puts too much of a
risk on the project deliverables

   - C# as primary language
   - Unit test experience
      - Preferred MSTest
      - Preferred Test Driven Development (TDD) approach
      - Nice to have some knowledge of Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
   - Domain modeling experience
   - Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Design Patterns
   - Experience querying web services (SOAP based or WCF)
   - Preferred experience with some form of Agile methodology

Nice to haves

   - Some experience querying services for CMS data (SharePoint) – see note
   - Experience with any of the following tools
      - SpecFlow
      - Lightweight Application Test Framework (LATF)
      - RhinoMocks
      - TaskBoard
   - Experience on a Scrum project

Unicom Technologies Inc.,