*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*
The hiring team is looking for candidates with strong *Object Oriented
Target start date is 9/6/2010 Assignment durations is 12 months with option
*The hiring manager prefers local candidates only. He will only conduct face
to face interviews. No telephone interviews. If candidates are not local,
please make sure they are aware that they must make arrangements for a face
**Java Developer LEVEL I (5+Years)
The work engagement requires an individual who is analytical, inquisitive
and eager to learn about the Bank's business. Good interpersonal and
communication skills are a must.
A Candidate with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science is preferred.
Hands-on experience in architecture and development with enterprise Java and
SOA are expected. The engineer will design and deliver an SOA-based
analytical system with re-useable and scalable services. Candidate should
have good communication skills, both written and oral. He/she will interact
with business analysts and users to gather and document requirements and
interact with other technical staff and management through the complete
development lifecycle. The candidate should be self-motivated and have a
proven record of managing their own time and work.
Candidates whose background and expertise satisfy most, if not all, of the
following selection criteria are sought.
· Experience with (Java) enterprise frameworks (J2EE, Spring, JPA, others).
· Knowledge of data structures, algorithm, enterprise applications, and
· Applicable experience in a test-driven environment.
· Ability to work across multiple tiers (presentation, integration and
· Experience with RIA frameworks (such as AJAX, or Adobe Flex) and portals
· Capability to create high performance web services.
· Hands-on development with integration technologies like ESB (such as
Mule), servers (such as Apache Tomcat or JBoss).
· Create services and components for reuse.
· Understanding and application of agile, iterative and rapid development
principles, processes and project management techniques.
· Strong project process and methodology.
· Service and component driven design.
· Knowledgeable of modern design patterns and architectural paradigms,
refactoring and loosely coupled and abstracted software elements.
· Experience working on large distributed applications and
building/operating highly available systems.
· 5+ years of overall development experience and 3+ years of enterprise in
Java, Web Services, and SOA software development experience.
· Ensure alignment with bank's standards and processes.
· Properly apply separation of concerns such that reusable infrastructure
components are distinct from business components.
· Ensure quality using test driven techniques.
· Facilitate change management and deployment of system.*
Thanks & Regards
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190
Email: go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at