Hi,

Please send me the Profiles to

*chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

We have hot requirements on *Oracle BPM (Business Process Management)
Designer -- Quantico, VA*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Phone Hire*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*Position:    Oracle BPM (Business Process Management) Designer*

*Location:   Quantico, VA** *

*Length:      5+ months***

* *

* *

*Description*
- Development

- Integration

- Develop IM.080 Integration Services document
- Develop business process design documents for USMC Military Valuation,
Inventory Valuation, and Fixed Assets

- Provide support in development of MD.060s, Functional Design documents
- Provide support in development of MD.070s, Technical Design documents

*Minimum Skills*
• Familiarity with SOA principles for service/ interface design
• Familiar with XML documents
• Oracle Forms or ADF Forms design
• Experience with DOD logistics terminology
• Strong data security awareness
• Familiarity with RFID and IUID; conversant with Oracle Transportation Mgmt

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Chakri*

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(*:   608-237-1724 (O) ||   Fax: 608-237-2211
****:** * chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com  || URL:  www.adaminfotech.com