*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*
Location: Washington, DC.
Duration: 12+ months
*Microsoft Sharepoint Developer (MOSS) 5+years
ISG Internet Solutions (ISGIS) Unit of ISG is responsible for providing a
wide range of web-based applications to meet the institution's operations
and other information and business process needs. The unit supports the
following major service lines: Operations Products, Information Management
Products, Application Development, Platform Services, and Business
In order to bring the Operations Portal, a key business application managed
by ISGIS, in step with current web frameworks and paradigms while improving
the quality of service, turn-around times and lowering its cost of
ownership, ISG is planning a major design overhaul of its various
constituent components. One of the key work streams identified is the Task
Team Workspace initiative. The objective for this stream of work is to
provide a “Single on-line workspace to process bank’s operations” to support
the Bank’s upcoming Investment Lending Reform, AAA Reform, IDA Controls, and
Team Productivity business drivers.
This requirement is for:
One highly experienced Senior SharePoint Developer to play the lead hands-on
role in assisting the Bank team with the integration of SharePoint into the
Bank’s Operations Portal. Responsibilities will include using expertise in
SharePoint 2010, .Net Frameworks, SQL Server, AJAX, XML, InfoPath, and other
tools to implement the logical and technical design as well as writing and
debugging code for the portal implementation.
Specific technical skills required include:
1. SharePoint 2010, MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services (3+ years
2. Extensive experience working with Microsoft development tools and
frameworks including .Net, ASP, Visual Studio, etc
3. Extensive experience configuring complex SharePoint environments for
optimal usage of site collections, content types, workflow, metadata,
enterprise taxonomies, etc
4. Extensive experience designing complex SharePoint application
5. Extensive experience integrating SharePoint with external systems,
especially portal servers such as Websphere Portal Server and ERP systems
such as SAP and ECM systems such as Documentum
6. Extensive experience with user interface customization and usability
optimization in SharePoint
7. Extensive experience with SharePoint customization and integration
8. 5+ years of in-depth work experience in software development, and
object-oriented design & programming.
9. Performs advanced troubleshooting across all application components,
debug, fix code, deploy and test the fixes.
10. Applies solid technical abilities, analytical, problem solving skills
and application knowledge in resolving the production issues
11. Resolve challenging problems in collaboration with others.
12. Diagnoses and troubleshoots complex application problems, and leverages
tools and resources appropriately to identify solutions
13. Must have excellent analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting
14. Work with other infrastructure team such as server team, network team,
database team, and development teams on installation, troubleshooting, and
15. Significant experience with the full software development lifecycle so
as to be able to identify dependencies and risks.
16. Broad understanding and knowledge of current IT domains, usage patterns,
17. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with
geographically distributed technical and business staff.
The resource should have at least 5+ Yrs of relevant experience in the IT
industry. The engagement is a time and material contract for a duration of
12 months with the possibility of extension. *
Thanks & Regards
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190
Email: go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at