*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*
*Oracle Developer/Analyst II - not Oracle DBA*
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6 months
The candidate should have:
· Have a minimum 6 years of experience in developing applications on the
UNIX (preferably Solaris) platform using Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, and Shell
· Have excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts, particularly at least 5 years
experience working on the back-end development using Oracle 10g, Informatica
· Have experience with windows based development tools (MS-Access, ODBC),
Source management tools (SCCS), Reporting tools (SQR) and the software
development life cycle.
· Be able to multi task with their workload and assignments.
· Be fluent in spoken and written English, have strong writing and
communication skills, and be a team player.
· Any prior experience with the ACBS, SAP or other Accounting/Financial
applications is a strong advantage.
· Any prior experience working with Data warehousing is preferable.
· Any prior experience working with Sybase is preferable.
· Knowledge of Accounting and Finance is preferable.
*Oracle Developer/Analyst II*
The Oracle Developer/Analyst II would work on the Financial Closing
Improvement Project (FCIP) accounting Indicator project and any related
The candidate is required to:
· Design and create database objects including tables, stored procedures,
complex queries, views, and functions and reporting programs to enable
business functionality after extracting data from source financial systems.
· Design and create ETL feeds to and from IFC’s Financial Source systems,
including feeds to Operational Data Store and SAP per Financial Reporting
· Develop reports and implement the functionality as per the requirements.
· Participate in the extracting data, testing, and provide the
reconciliation reports as per the specifications provided.
· Co-ordinate with the users, various technical teams and DBA/SA related to
· Create technical specifications, design documents, and prepare use cases
and test cases.
· Work efficiently with users to resolve issues reported in prompt and
· Will need monitor and have the responsibility to ensure all critical task
as related to the project are completed in a timely manner in line with user
· Will need to perform enhancements to meet user requirements and complete
such work in a timely manner as agreed to with the user group.
· Document any defects reported by the users and coordinate with the project
team and resolve the issues in a timely manner.
· Promptly escalate issues to IFC managers to ensure resolution.
· Will need to provide clear documentation on the work performed and provide
timely status reports to the project manager.
Thanks & Regards
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190
Email: go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at