Hi,

This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                         :         OBIEE Designer *

*Duration                                   :         6+ months *

*Location                                   :         **Bentonville**, AR**
*

* *

***************** Only EAD or GC or Citizens *********************

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

·         Develop and test OBIEE standard business reports and the
repository based on the specified requirements

·         Ensures that the team’s activities and behaviors are in line with
the objectives and expectations of the Client, and that positive interaction
and knowledge transfer occurs.

·         Responsible for team effectiveness toward deliverable development
and task schedule.

·         Responsible for intra team communication

·         Conduct source data profiling activities and incorporate results
into requirements documentation

·         Validate that the business requirements are complete, consistent,
concise, and achievable.

·         Responsible for collaborating with the business analyst and data
analyst to resolve gaps between the business requirements and information
delivery design specifications and ensuring these decisions are documented.

·         Translates business requirements into a technical solution that
can be implemented.

·         Produces information delivery design specifications meeting
business requirements within the scope of the established architecture.

·         Develop and test OBIEE standard business reports and the
repository based on the specified requirements

·         Proactive and diligent in identifying and communicating design and
scope issues and recommending potential solutions.

·         Analyzes and defines processes, tasks, data flows, and
dependencies.

·         Conducts information delivery design reviews.

·         Participates in data model & database design reviews.

·         Guides BI developers implementing the solution.

·         Helps builds consensus around the information delivery solution
with the client and developers.

·         Creates other technical deliverable artifacts needed for project
implementation.

–         Minimum of 2-3 full life cycle OBIEE project implementations

–         Expert knowledge in creation of OBI metadata repository and
should be aware of best practices of OBI modeling.

–         Expert knowledge in customization of OBI user interface using
Javascript, CSS and HTML to overcome tool UI limitations

–          Validate security requirements and

–         Should be technically sound with good knowledge on solution
architecting (both ETL and BI)

–         Assist in design of data models to ensure interoperability with
OBIEE solutions

–         Extensive experience in performance tuning OBIEE solutions

–         Knowledge in integration of OBIEE reports using supported APIs and
portal interfaces

–         Working knowledge on OBIEE publisher reports and Scheduling of
reports using Ibots & custom scheduling agents

–         Good working knowledge of relational databases and SQL

* *

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Sr.Recruiter
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*