Please don't reply to this mail.

Please send me the suitable profiles to

With Rate Confirmation Contact Details and Current Location.

Position: Strong Java Developer with Embedded Exp.

Location: Lexington, Kentucky

Duration: 6 Months

Pay Rate: $40/hr on Corp-Corp

Updates: Embedded Exp. is not must but consultant must be Strong Java Developer

We are looking for a software/firmware engineer with embedded programming
experience. Software engineers will be responsible for analyzing requirements,
design, development, and unit testing of embedded java applications. This
person must be self-motivated and a team player. Person must possess good
interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate will be working with
several usability experts who will be designing the user experience.

Develops, tests, and documents software programs including operating systems,
applications, and network products. Combines Software Operations Systems
Engineering and Software Applications. Software design and architecture
experience is required. Agile programming experience is strongly desired. Java
experience (5+ yrs) required. Eclipse experience (3+ yrs) strongly desired.
Experience writing user interface applications desired.

BS in Computer Science Engineering or related field

Several years experience with Java programming language

Several years of design/development of Object Oriented Software

Experience with development in the full software lifecycle

Strong team problem solving capability

Technical leadership capabilities

Experience in an embedded environment is a desirable

Experience with agile software methods

Experience with off-shore software development teams

Experience with CVS, Subversion or like library system is desirable

Experience with Eclipse of like IDE is desirable

Experience with Adobe Flash is desirable

Experience with Adobe Flex Bldr is desirable

|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 230| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:|Website:|

P Save a tree! Print this message only if it's absolutely necessary