Hello Partners,

        This is Steve from *Ramsoft systems* working as a *sourcing
lead*and who directly work with all the direct clients’ portals. Today
I would
like to update my sub-contractors database. Please do revert me back with
your *official e-mail* and along with your IM ID to have the strong alliance
though your Presence is not with current company or your e-mail gets change
we could communicate over the *IM’s*. I cater all the requirements only *Direct
Clients*. To avoid the spoof marketers we do collect the expiry date of the
H1B consultants so that our business can go on smoother track and which
leads to create *genuine staffing market*. Please kindly add me to your
database and if you can forward this e-mail all of your contacts I would be
very great full to you. Please find my below signature where you can see my
IM ID’s. Looking forward to work with you closely to get mutual beneficial

*Ramsoft Systems Inc*
*Certified: ISO 9001: 2000, MBE***

*ERP, BI, EAI, E-Business: “Projects & Staffing” ***

Tel: 248 327 3482 0580, Fax: 248 354 3626
st...@ramsoft.net, www.ramsoft.net

*IM’s:* steve.r...@yahoo.com , steve.rams...@gmail.com
*“Proudly serving the industry for 17 years”*