*Hi,*

* *

*We have requirements with our direct client. Please send the resume,
contact number and date. These are immediate requirements.  Please send
reply to van...@miracleus.com ***

Location: Allentown, PA
Rate: Open
Length: 6 Months.

1) System Debug—2 positions

Skills:

Masters Degree in EE, cellular semiconductor, cellular platform.
Applications engineering, technical authoring

Responsibilities:

Developing technical documentation, customer training material and other
collateral for a system development kit of cellular modem programs: SAM6160,
SAM6260, SAM2130M.

Qualifications:

Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidates must have three years
prior experience in the cellular semiconductor industry, specialized in
cellular platform system or applications engineering is required.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, technical authoring and teamwork
skills are also required.

2) Protocol Stack – 1 Position

Responsibilities:

Provide back office and onsite support for US customer project, such as
Samsung SP6260, related to GSM /UMTS/AGPS Protocol Stack issues. Analyze
complex system issues in cooperation with Chip, Algorithm, Firmware, Driver
and PS experts Coordinate to identify the root cause and lead to resolve the
issues Support customers' tests during type approval process for US mobile
network carriers

Qualifications: BS or MS in applied sciences in EE, IT or CS required
Candidates should have at least 3 years of prior experience in the cellular
semiconductor industry, specialized in system or software development on
protocol stack related to GSM, UMTS, or AGPS Knowledge of LTE protocol stack
is a bonus User level knowledge on Clearcase is needed Experience in
debugging (problem reproducing, debug info generation, issue root
identification) Excellent interpersonal, communication, technical authoring
and teamwork skills are also required.

3) Customer System Engineer – 1 Position

Skills:

Customer System Engineer SAM6160, SAM6260, SAM2130M

Responsibilities include:

1. Developing technical documentation, customer training material, and other
collateral for a system development kit of cellular modem programs: SAM6160,
SAM6260, SAM2130M

Required Skill:

1. Masters degree in Electrical Engineering. 2. Candidates, who have at
least 3 years prior experience in the cellular semiconductor industry,
specialized in cellular platform system or application engineering required.
3. Excellent interpersonal, communication, technical authoring and teamwork
skills are also required.

4) Software Engineer Back office Support---2 positions

Responsibilities:

Provide back office and on-site support for US customer project, such as
Samsung SP6260, related to GSM/UMTS/AGPS Protocol Stack issues. Analyze
complex system issues in cooperation with Chip, Algorithm, Firmware, Driver
and PS experts. Coordinate to identify the root cause and lead to resolve
issues. Support customers tests during type approval process for US mobile
network carriers.

Qualifications: BS or MS in applied sciences degree in electrical
engineering, information technology or computer science Candidates who have
at least three years prior experience in the cellular semiconductor
inductry, specialized in system or software development on protocol stack
related to GSM, UMTS, or AGPS. Knowledge of LTE protocol stack in bonus.
User level knowledge on Clearcase in needed Debugging (Problem reproducing,
debug info generation, issue root identification) Excellent interpersonal,
communication, technical authoring and teamwork skills are also required.

5) We have direct client requirement in PA for *Verification engineers with
Specman or System Verilog experience*.

Verification engineers with Specman or System Verilog experience

Location: Allentown, PA

Rate: Open

Length: 6 Months +

Position - 1

Verification engineers with Specman or System Verilog experience - Job
Description

*Job Responsibilities*
Duties will include working within a Product Development Team to develop
digital ICs for use within communications devices. This job will encompass
various aspects of verification. Candidate may be involved in upfront
planning & scheduling activities. As a member of a design team, candidate
will be expected to actively participate in the design process from concept
to product launch to ensure success.

*Functional/Industry Knowledge*

*Requirements:*

·         8+ years experience in functional verification

·         Strong written and verbal communication skills

·         Experience in developing test plans based on specifications and
requirements

·         Strong knowledge of functional verification tools and methodology

·         SystemVerilog or Specman based directed/random verification

·         Experience developing verification components, large verification
environments and tests for complex blocks

·         Understanding of OVM and the e Reuse Methodology (eRM)

·         Coverage driven verification experience

·         Experience with gate level simulations

·         Familiar with processor based SoC verification environments

·         Strong programming skills including object oriented approaches

·         Familiarity  with revision control environments such as ClearCase

·         Languages: VHDL, Verilog, Perl, C, Specman e

·         Tools: ModelSim, Specman

*Education/Certifications*
Required Degree: BS
Preferred Degree: MS
Preferred Major: Electrical Engineering or related discipline

Thanks,
Vanita Asawa
Miracle Software Inc
4 Walter E Foran Blvd, Suite 206
Flemington
NJ - 08822
Ph: 908-782-0002 Ext. 221
Ph:609-275-6637
Fax :908-782-2765
van...@miracleus.com
www.miracleus.com

receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses
, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you.