This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                                                  :
                      SQL BI Developer*

* *

*Duration                                           :

* *

*Location                                           :
      Boston,MA  *

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

- To build SQL Server database tables based on existing data model

    - To develop loaders to populate those tables according to functional

    - To extract data from that database for downstream reports/processes
according to functional specifications

    - Highly motivated

    - A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or IT related
discipline is desirable

    - Minimum of two years demonstrated experience with Ab Initio

    - Experience with PL/SQL

    - Knowledge of database, system design, and technical architecture

    - Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and different development

    - Ability to code software according to published standards and design

    - Flexible attitude and ability to perform under pressure and meet
strict deadlines

    - A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work

    - Ability to work well within a team

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*