*Send your Resume's to* * adity...@unicomtec.com*
*Approach with your updated resumes ASAP*
SAP Infrastructure Lead
Winston Salem, NC
Duration : 6 months
• Provides leadership for the infrastructure team particularly
concerning server installation and maintenance.
• Provides appropriate hardware architecture design for the
application being developed.
• Implements approved architecture according to timeline and budget
• Plans, designs, architects and implements Clustering, High
Availability, Disaster Recovery, Data and Server virtualization solutions
• Works closely with the Solution Architect to validate and assess
feasibility of integration of Enterprise Portal with other systems
• Leads the installation and configuration of SAP Portals
• Responsible for providing senior-level technical support, technical
architecture and administration of SAP Enterprise Portal.
• Handles complex issues and errors which may need to be communicated
with SAP directly
• Guides and Monitors the EP administrator
• Provides Technical Infrastructure effort estimates to the project
• Communicates directly with the Client’s Infrastructure Team for
hardware and software requirements
• Provides necessary documentation e.g. Technical Specifications
Guide and Installation Guide
• 5-7 years of experience with SAP Basis including SAP EP
administration and DB maintenance.
• Must have handled a team of midlevel basis consultants. Must have
full knowledge in implementing EP in a clustered environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at