Please send me the suitable profiles to *chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

We have hot requirements on *Senior Solutions Developer—For Enterprise
Architecture Work***

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Phone Hire*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*Title:    *           *Senior Solutions Developer*

*Location:        Philadelphia, PA (Prefer candidates in the Tri-State area
or East Coast, but open if willing to relocate)*

*Length:          12+ months Contract*

*Job Description: ***

*Senior Solutions Developer—For Enterprise Architecture Work***

• Required Experience: 5 + years .Net, SQL Server (with significant SQL
Server 2005), BizTalk, Experience with Web Front End Development (5 years),
Exceptional Communication Skills, Data Modeling and Database Development

• Preferred Experience: WWF, WCF, SQL Service Broker

* *

*Thanks & Regards....*

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(*:   608-237-1724 (O) ||   Fax: 608-237-2211
****:** * chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com  || URL:  www.adaminfotech.com