Please revert to ro...@dssofttech.com

Location: CA

Duration: 6+

We need one person in one following areas

Skills:  Oracle APPS DBA, Hyperion Admin, Siebel Admin

Job Title:  Oracle APPS DBA

The candidate will be responsible for assisting in monitoring and
maintaining production databases while ensuring high levels of availability.

Responsibilities include but are not limited to:

Respond to and resolve database and application access issues.

Identify and implement efficiency improvements in current procedures
including the identification of new EM events.

Writing procedure documentation from time to time.

Resolve business critical issues identified by customers, perform service
restoration and answer questions.

May be required to work with Support and Oracle Development staff to develop
database architectures, and procedures for optimizing Disaster Recovery
procedures.

Write shell or SQL scripts from time to time.

Job Requirements;

4 year College diploma or university degree and at least 4-6 years
equivalent work experience.

4-6 years of Oracle APPS DBA or Hyperion admin or Siebel admin experience.

Knowledge & Experience

Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL language, UNIX/Linux operating system and common
scripting languages

Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and
practices.

Working technical experience with designing, building, installing,
configuring and supporting database servers, including Hyperion or EBSO.

Knowledge of ORACLE RDMS

Working knowledge of SQL and shell scripts

Web server maintenance

Hands-on database and mid-tiers troubleshooting experience.

APPS DBA specific skills:

1.       Oracle DBA skills in backup recovery, maintenance and patching.

2.       Oracle APPS DBA skills in EBS release 11i and release 12.

3.       Patching, maintenance, troubleshooting APPS, webserver and
concurrent manager issues.

Job Title:   SIEBEL ADMINISTRATOR:

1.       Install, setup, configuration of Siebel on unix environments.

2.       Indepth knowledge of different components of Siebel and their
interaction.

3.       Should have indepth knowledge of Siebel related configuration
files.

4.       Should have worked on clustering Siebel services.

5.       Must have done patching, upgrade of Siebel techstack.

6.       Must have good knowledge of Oracle Database Administration

7.       Oracle DBA skills is a big plus.

Job Title:  HYPERION ADMINISTRATOR:

1.       Knowledge of Hyperion Essbase Server 9.x, 11.x and other Hyperion
applications like Financial Management, Planning, Performance Scorecard and
Strategic Finance

2.       Knowledge of Oracle 10g and 11g database

3.       Knowledge of iAS 10g application server and Weblogic application
server

4.       In-depth experience with Installation/Upgrade/Patching with
Hyperion Essbase and other Hyperion applications

5.       Prior Migration experience of Planning and HFM application from
non-prod to Prod environment

6.       Prior Upgrade experience of Planning and HFM application from
earlier version of Hyperion to System 9 or 11i

7.       Knowledge of  Essbase, Planning and HFM Administration

8.       Knowledge of Essbase, Planning and HFM Performance Tuning

9.       Experience with Integrating Hyperion with OID and MSAD Server
desirable

10.   Hands-on experience with Data Management tools FDQM, DIM and ODI
needed

11.   Knowledge of third party HTTP load Balancer like BIG-IP

12.   Working Knowledge on Linux platform desirable

13.   Experience with Financial Management DCOM technology

14.   Oracle DBA skills is a big plus.

Please respond with all the information needed, so that your submittal
is considered. We will get back to you if the resume is screened in.
Thank you.

1.  Full Name of the consultant :
2.  Current Location:
3:  Relocation:
4.  Phone Number:
5.  Email ID:
6.  Visa status:
7.  Availability:
8.  Best Rate:

Thanks & Regards

Rohit Shetty

DS Soft Tech, Inc

Phone: 510-857-5859

Fax: (510)-875-2573

Email: ro...@dssofttech.com  ||rohitshet...@gmail.com

USA : www.dssofttech.com

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at ro...@dssofttech.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.