Please send me to

* *

*Hi partner,*

* *

*Please let me know if you do have profiles for this requirement.*

* *

*Position           : Oracle DBA with Sybase*

*Location           : Albany, NY (Face to Face interview Required)*

*Duration           : 6 months*

*Rate                 : $50/hr*

*Note: There might be in-person interview required for this position. Please
send candidate who are available for F2F*

*Required Skills:*

* *

*Proficiency in Oracle and Sybase database design and best practices*

*Proficiency in SQL and PL/SQL development*

*Experience in database configuration for optimal performance*

*Experience in producing technical documentation*

*Proficiency in presentation of materials to technical and non-technical

* *

*Note: Sybase is a Desired skill and ideal candidate will have experience in
migration from Sybase to Oracle.*

Thanks and Regards**

iNetsoft Solutions Inc**

Call: *732 357 3615* Alt No: 732 414 8650

Email:  l l

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.