Please let me know if you have someone available for the below mentioned
position of Sr. PeopleSoft Financial Consultant at Richmond, VA
*Position Title* – Sr. PeopleSoft Financial Consultant
*Location* – Richmond, VA
*Duration* – 6 Months
VDOT seeks a senior consultant to lead the analysis and planning phase to
define a data mart or marts financial data currently housed in our
PeopleSoft 6 implementation and a legacy system in Adabas. We plan to
retire these systems as soon as practical after VDOT implements the current
version of PeopleSoft 9.1 in Summer 2011.
Currently the scope of the project is limited to the existing VDOT financial
systems, but we want the solution to easily accommodate data from the new
PeopleSoft implementation with the assumption that we will eventually add
that data. Included in the analysis would be evaluation of COTS solutions
that would meet our needs including the PeopleSoft Enterprise Warehouse Kit,
Business Objects Rapid Marts and others.
The consultant will work independently with VDOT business and technical
staff to analyze the existing environment, develop detailed requirements,
and formulate strategy for implementation, which will be handled as a
separate phase. There is potential for the candidate to remain with VDOT to
help oversee the execution phase.
The ideal candidate will have these qualifications:
- 10+ years experience with PeopleSoft including the current version and
6.5(?) which is VDOT’s current version including business intelligence
- PeopleSoft Tools: Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine
- Data Warehousing and Data Modeling, including dimensional modeling
- Oracle, including PL/SQL and SQL.
- Data Conversion and ETL. (Experience with IBM DataStage is desirable,
but not required.)
- Data conversions from mainframe systems.
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at