*Hi partner,*

* *

*Please let me know if you do have profiles for this requirement.*

* *

*Position           : MAC-PAC Consultant*

*Location           : Maumee, OH*

*Duration           : 6 months*

*Must have experience with ERP Applications.*

*Having a exposure in MAC-PAC Programming.*

*Thanks and Regards*

*iNetsoft Solutions Inc*

Call: *732 357 3615* Alt No: 732 414 8650

Email: h...@inetsoftsolutions.com  l l   www.inetsoftsolutions.com

NOTE: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th  us congress this mail cannot be
e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. We apologize for
any inconvenience caused by this mail.