send your resumes to
*We have very urgent & sure closure role available*
Sept 20, 2010 start
May 20, 2011 end date.
Location: phone screens will be first, followed by a required in person in
· Develop dynamic destination web applications and web controls
ASP.NET and C# with platform integration libraries (Client-Server
· Work closely with other developers in the UI group and the User
Experience & Creative Design teams.
· Participate in the usability reviews and testing of the websites,
interactive controls, and prototypes.
· Passion for building beautiful and rich web applications that
combine cutting-edge UI technologies with existing standards.
· In depth knowledge of client-side development and the differences
Proficiency with current client-side debugging tools.
· Understanding of various techniques for making cross-domain
· In depth knowledge of web development technologies, specifically
· Experience with ASP.NET, including creation of controls, and
control and page inheritance.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral, and to
collaborate with other technical & business groups
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a project team.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering
Let me know if you have any candidates with this background.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at