*Please submit resumes to go...@cy-tec.com*
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 12+ months
Must have 3-4 years with Informatica and these are mid level developers.
*Sr. Integration Services Designer/Developer Description*
Job Title: Sr. Integration Services Designer/Developer
· 4 year College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
· 5+ years utilizing the Informatica PowerCenter product.
· Experience with Informatica PowerCenter release 8.5 or higher
· Extensive experience in designing and developing ETL environments
for Operating Data Stores and Data Warehouses
· Excellent analytical, programming, written and verbal
· Working knowledge of data warehouse and data mart architectures
(dimensional models, star schemas, etc.)
· Working knowledge of data staging, data cleansing and data
validation architectures (3NF schemas).
· Experience in conforming data from multiple complex disparate
source systems into conformed rationalized data stores.
· Create robust detailed design specifications incorporating
business rules, data integrity control processes and recovery/restart
capabilities from high level design and detailed business requirement
· Build and Unit Test ETL processes from design specifications
utilizing Informatica PowerCenter as the Extract-Transform-and-Load
· Work with Business System Analysts and Data Modelers to create
source data file specifications.
· Work with release management and production support personnel to
implement and maintain ETL packages that run in the production environment
· Troubleshoot and resolve data, system and performance problems.
· Develop exception handling, notification and ETL audit functions
to support quality data environments.
· Create and maintain system level metadata and documentation.
· Ensure high quality deliverables; that errors are detected in
design or testing to avoid delays in project schedules and production
· Support the project manager in defining tasks, efforts, and
durations for assigned projects
Thanks & Regards
11710 Plaza America Drive, Suite 2000, Reston, Virginia – 20190
Email: go...@cy-tec.com <mo...@cy-tec.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at