Here I do have very urgent openings with me. Please let me know if you can
help mw out for these.
*Below are the details-:*
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
- Business Analyst
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Business Process modeling
- Familiar with Business Intelligence query tools, such as, Business
Objects, Cognos, DME, SQL Navigator, TOAD
MANDATORY QUESTIONS: Please answer Yes or No to each of these questions
about the candidate.
1. Does the candidate have at least 3+ years of experience
summarizing and presenting trends, alerts, exceptions, action-oriented
findings, etc. from data result sets?
2. Does the candidate possess at least 3+ years experience in one
of the following: as a business analyst, sales analyst, financial analyst,
category analyst, shelf analyst, or supply chain analyst for a business
3. Does the candidate have experience working with Business
Intelligence query tools, such as, Business Objects, Cognos, DME, SQL
1. Perform analysis of Point of Sale (POS) data to identify sales
and supply chain opportunities and make business recommendations.
2. Gather requirements with key business and IT stakeholders by
using excellent inquiry and communication skills.
3. Recommend enhancements to Nestle applications/reports.
1. Identify trends, exceptions, proactive alerts, etc. and make
recommendations to the business community to resolve issues. Must be able to
perform root-cause analysis, and recommend courses of action.
2. Partner with non-IT business community to develop reporting
solutions to increase sales and/or decrease expenses.
3. Provide business leadership within project teams as a subject
4. Clearly communicate both orally and in writing,
business/technology concepts across all levels of the organization.
5. Identify and act upon opportunities to increase customer
satisfaction and strengthen working relationships.
6. Understand, and be able to clearly communicate, the business
value of POS data.
1. Advanced Excel Skills are required.
2. Must display a sense of urgency.
3. Must be able to deliver informative, well-organized
4. Must be able to demonstrate leadership and initiative.
*Business Analyst/Tester *
*End of 2011 with possibility of extension*
*Positions open: 2*
*- Toad, PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle*
*- Creating test plans, Validate Data, Automated Test Scripts, Relational
Database, Data Warehousing*
This role involves application testing and automation of validation efforts
related to Retailer implementations on a high visibility Consumer Packaged
Goods Sales Reporting system.
- Creating test plans for integration and system testing
- Validation of production data after initial implementations of new
retailers on the system
- Develop testing standards and guidelines for repeatable processes
- Work with development team to design automated validation scripts for
incoming daily and weekly data
- Work with development team on implementation plans and associated
- Work closely with data analysts to determine root cause for production
Advise team members with regard to testing and validation efforts at all
phases of the project lifecycle. The data involved encompasses retailer
data, 3rd party external sources, and internal Purina data. This position
will be focused on development projects, but also includes support,
interface, deployment, and maintenance projects.
This person must be very experienced in SQL in a relational database in a
Data Warehousing environment, and testing. Strong communication skills,
both oral and written are required. This candidate must have, and be able
to convey a sense of urgency. The candidate must have critical thinking
skills and demonstrate the ability to perform root cause analysis. He/she
must have a proven track record of taking the initiative and following
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at