*Hi,
*

* *

*We have an urgent requirement in **DB2 DBA*

* *

*If you find any of your consultant matching to this requirement, can share
their profiles to  phil.sam...@adaminfotech.com*

*
*

*Please send me the consultant updated resume*

*
*

* *

*Title                 :          **DB2 DBA*

* *

*Duration          :           6 Months *

* *

*Location          :            **Sandi ego, CA*

* *

*Roles and Responsibilities: *

* *

1)      Primary Skill (Technical Skill): DB2 UDB & SAP Basis Secondary Skill
(optional): AIX,UNIX(added advantage)

2)      Experience Level: 6 - 7 Years Skills: 1. DB2 UDB 2. AIX ,(UNIX is
added advantage) 3. SAP BASIS 4. TIVOLI STORAGE MANAGER 5. RDBMS Performance
Tuning 6. RDBMS Analysis and Design 7. Change Control Management 8.
Knowledge of Backup / Recovery 9. Knowledge of DB2 UDB Installation /
Service Packs / Hotfixes 10. Experience in Trouble shooting. 11. Experience
in Performance Tuning 12. Experience in developing SQL and Windows scripts
13. Knowledge in IBM AIX operating systems 14. Change Control Management
like ITG Mercury and Clarify Client Environment: IBM AIX PLATFORM,UNIX DB2
UDB SAP-BASIS ITG Mercury / Clarify Key skills required: (in the order of
priority) 1. DB2 UDB 2. AIX ,(UNIX is added advantage ) 3. SAP-BASIS 4.
RDBMS Performance Tuning 5. RDBMS Analysis and Design 6. Change Control
management