This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

*Title                       :                *Sr. Siebel Administrator **

* *

*Duration              :                  *12+months**

* *

*Location              :                  *San Jose, CA **

* **Job description & Required skills:*

   - We are looking for a senior data warehouse performance analyst having
   extensive experience working with OBIEE / Seibel / Essbase / BO and
   - Ideal candidate should have 10+ years of experience working in the
   above mentioned technologies.
   - The position demands an analyst with the ability to think on his feet
   and present his case to management.
   - We are looking for around 5 years of Seibel/ OBIEE administration
   - 2 to 5 years professional working experience with Business Objects,
   Essbase and Informatica.
   - Oracle to Teradata migration experience would be a plus.

   - In-depth understanding of OBIEE / Seibel /BO / EssBase Architectural
   - Ability to diagnose performance issues and make recommendations for
   resolving them.
   - Experience monitoring SAW /SAS performance and ability to identify
   shortcoming or bottlenecks.
   - Strong working experience with Siebel configuration files and other
   setup parameters and optimizing them for various application needs.
   - Ability to interpret logs files (NQ etc) and identifying performance
   - Provide recommendation on Siebel development process and best practices
   to development teams.
   - Provide guidance on troubleshooting performance issues and coordinating
   with internal support teams.
   - Provide support to new applications during and after implementation.
   - BO Implementation experience.
   - Expertise in Business Objects Universe / cubes design and development.
   - Experience with Essbase Metadata Management.
   - Experience using Business Objects with teradata.
   - Experience in Informatica scheduling optimization / streamlining of
   - Good presentation and leadership skills are warranted.
   - Exposure on working with globally located teams (different time zones).

   - Self driven and ability to take charge and work with minimal or no
   - Ability to work in fast paced, technology environment.

* *

Thanks and Regards

Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*