Title: Technical Project Manager
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Length: 6 Months+
Project Manager will manage the implementation of enterprise software
solutions to worldwide enterprise customer base. He will be face to the
customer post sales
process. He will have to help customer in choosing the right solution by
education and negotiation, define project scope, estimate the work, define
project plan and manage the
He will have to work with other teams within to manage the delivery of the
solution. We are seeking a leader who can work with other teams in the
organization and a desire to grow with the company. The right candidate will
be able to take initiatives and work independently. We are looking for
people with an aggressive, can do attitude.
• Manage the solution implementation for the customer
• Understand customer business requirements and technical requirements and
recommend the best solution that meets customer requirements
• Coordinate and participate in review; revisions; changes; enhancements;
testing; and documentation;
• Member/business notification of product enhancements and/or business
• Build and maintain close relationship with the customer and understand the
changing needs and environment of the customer
• Multi-task across many projects and customers, in the neighborhood of
12-15 customers with multiple projects each.
• Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software
Engineers to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
• Work closely with developers and requesters identifying data and
functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the
life cycle of the project.
• Communicate to customers on new products, features and offerings
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Provide the Enterprise sales team with pre-sales and post-sales technical
• Has very good understanding and working knowledge in latest internet
• Keep abreast with latest technologies
• BS in CS or Engineering is required; a Master’s degree is preferred
• 6 to 8 years of experience in enterprise software implementation
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience managing project for external customers
• Proven track record of achieving high level of customer satisfaction for
enterprise products implementation
• Problem solving across multiple projects and ability to prioritize all
work affectively and manage their time and their team members’ time.
• Experience in enterprise product implementation in the financial industry
• Should have a very good understanding of various technologies like
application servers, databases and web servers
• Knowledge of programming languages like Java and C++ and databases like
Oracle, SQL Server will be an advantage
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in PKI is preferred
• Should be willing to travel (up to 25%)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at