Please revert to

Job Title*          : Test Manager
*Job Location*   : Overland Park, Kansas*

Duration *        : Contract Hire*

*Critical Scoring*:

1. Test Management skills

2. Insurance Domain

3. Communication

4. Client interaction skills* *

*Job Duties*:

Manage E2E Software Test Life Cycle

- Define and implement QM/Test process

- Develop Test Strategy for release and execute it

- Provide metrics based status to the client and manage project/engagement

- Provide oversight to onsite and offshore teams* *

*Skills Required*:

1. Test Management skills

2. Insurance Domain knowledge

3. Excellent written/verbal communication skills

4. Client interaction skills

5. "Can-do" attitude* *

* *

*If interested in this position, please send us your following details
immediately along with your resume.*

  *Full Name                      *

  *Contact Number  *

  *Email ID*

  *Current Location  *

  *Visa Status*

  *Availability *

  *Re-Location (Yes / No)*

  *Availability for In-Person If Require*

  *Current Compensation*

  *Expected Compensation*

Thanks & Regards

Rohit Shetty

DS Soft Tech, Inc

Phone: 510-857-5859

Fax: (510)-875-2573

Email:  ||

removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to receive our
emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our e-mails then please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed.