***Hi,
*

* *

*We are looking for a IMS DBA Consultant for our Direct Client requirement.*

*
*

*If you find any of your consultant matching to this requirement, can share
their profiles  to phil.sam...@adaminfotech.com*

*
*

*Please send me the consultant updated resume*

* *

*Title                 :          **IMS DBA*

* *

*Duration          :           6 Months *

* *

*Location          :            **Plano**, TX***

* *

*Roles and Responsibilities: *

* *

   1. Should have 10+ years of IMS DBA experience .
   2. Should be expert in running IMS DBA utilities (i.e. Reorg, Image copy
   etc.)
   3. Should be expert in DBA day to day activities (grating access etc.)
   4. Should have good experience on CA/BMC IMS DBA tools.(Ex: CA Database
   Analyzer for IMS, CA database organizer for IMS or BMC equivalent tool)

* *