Greetings !!!

Here below I have new opening. Please go through it and reply me asap.

  *Start Date : * ASAP  *End Date : * 30-JAN-2011  *Work Location :* MN ,USA
*Job Description*

  *Job Title :*  Software Developer
  *Job Description:*

Skills required: Unix, PL SQL. We are looking for a senior onshore technical
resource. This will be a "hands on" position that combines Teradata
scripting and Oracle PLSQL expertise. Strong experience in Unix and Unix
shell scripting and testing. Need to have the ability to intrepret Oracle
based unix scripts and re-design, code and test for the Teradata platform.
Very good communication and presentation skills.

Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.