*Direct Client: **Technical Lead*

*Hi,*

*We are looking for a **Technical Lead Consultant for our Direct Client
requirement.*

*If you find any of your consultant matching to this requirement, can share
their profiles  to phil.sam...@adaminfotech.com*

* *

*Please send me the consultant updated resume*

* *

*Title                 :       **Technical Lead*

* *

*Duration          :       **6 Months     *

* *

*Location          :       **California***

* *

*Roles and Responsibilities: *

1) Must have minimum 5 yrs of experience in software design and development

2) Hands-on experience on See beyond/ JCAPS 5.x

3) Worked on middleware integration and experience in SOA and Web services

4) Hands on experience in XML, XSL, and XSLT."

*Direct Client: **Sr. Developer *

*Hi,*

*We are looking for a **Sr Developer Consultant for our Direct Client
requirement.*

*If you find any of your consultant matching to this requirement, can share
their profiles  to phil.sam...@adaminfotech.com*

* *

*Please send me the consultant updated resume*

* *

*Title                 :       **Sr Developer*

* *

*Duration          :       **6 Months     *

* *

*Location          :       **Colorado***

* *

*Roles and Responsibilities: *

1. Must have minimum 5 yrs of experience in software design and development

2. Hands-on experience on TIBCO-BW , TIBCO-EMS,

3.Worked on middleware integration and experience in SOA and Webservices 4.
Hands on experience in XML, XSL, XSLT

*Direct Client: **Technical Lead *

*Hi,*

*We are looking for a **Technical Lead Consultant for our Direct Client
requirement.*

*If you find any of your consultant matching to this requirement, can share
their profiles  to phil.sam...@adaminfotech.com*

* *

*Please send me the consultant updated resume*

* *

*Title                 :       **Technical Lead*

* *

*Duration          :       **6 Months     *

* *

*Location          :       **Richmond**, Virginia***

* *

*Roles and Responsibilities: *

1)Overall 5+ yrs of experience with rich experience in Web logic portal
application development and J2EE, experience in handling portal support work
and coordinating with customer and offshore teams 2)Knowledge of corporate
portal development and support will be added advantage.