*SAP Payroll Consultant*

Portland, OR
6+ Months

This is very urgent and we can get this moving ASAP.

There is an immediate need for a highly skilled and deeply experienced
resource in Portland OR

The specifics for the position are to work as the *"SOLUTION ARCHITECT"* for
the *design, build, testing and implementation of the 'final
payroll'*components of the SAP gross to net. Payroll Functionalities

This includes: *tax, deductions, net pay distribution, third party
remittance, posting to FI/CO, check stub, DDP advice* and distribution of
both, payroll adjustments, all off-cycle functionality and tax reporting.
Please ensure candidate we submit confirms having hands on SAP experience in
design and configuration of these payroll functionalities.

*Warm Regards,*

* *

*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®

*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215

*F:** *972-756-0644

*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*

*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **

433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039