Hi Greetings !!!

Hope you would be well today !!!

Here below I have very urgent opening with me.
Please let me know if you have anyone available with you.

Location: Boston, MA

Length 2 years

H-1 is fine

* *

*Job Title*: Mobile Client Side Developer – IMS / Rich IP Communication
Services

*Job Description*:

The candidate filling this position will join the product development and
integration group in Verizon Wireless.

The work involves building mobile client side applications build over
Verizon Wireless’ next generation services and technologies related to IMS
and SIP, network address books, presence, VOIP, video communications, IM,
social network integration, GSMA RCS, and 3GPP. The contractor will be
responsible for hands on coding of mobile client side development in Android
and / or Windows Mobile.

*Qualifications*:

*Required*:

   - Must have BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related
   discipline.
   - Must have at least 1+ years of overall experience on various mobile
   platforms such as Android, J2ME , Windows Mobile, Blackberry platforms,
   preferably Android
   - Must have 3 year plus development experience
   - Strong understanding of computer science concepts such as data
   structures, OOPS,

 multithreading and synchronization and understanding of the JAVA language
and Android platform are required.

   - Prior Experience with IMS, SIP and building RCS clients is preferred.
   - Must be independent and self-motivated, with a knack for taking the
   initiative, overcoming obstacles and providing technical leadership.
   - Must be ability to work effectively with others across the
   organization.
   - Must be able to quickly master and apply new technologies, and stay
   abreast of industry trends.
   - Must have strong analytical and communication skills (written and
   oral).

*Desired*:

   - Technical knowledge of Internet-based service delivery systems and
   architectures (e.g., Web 2.0, XML, XMPP, etc) is highly desired.
   - Technical knowledge of wireless IP-based communications system
   architectures, protocols, and standards (e.g., 3GPP IMS, SIP/SIMPLE, mobile
   device/handset design, etc.)

   --
   Thanks & Regards,
   Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)