3 Openings in Franklin, MA – EAD/GC/Citizen
Hours: 9-5 or 10-6, should be flexible for either.
Potential for perm for the right candidate.
They are doing a migration from 5.1 to 6.5.
The right candidate must have strong Unix/windows administration experience
in conjunction with strong NetBackup experience.
4-5 years of Netbackup
Must have Enterprise level experience 1,000 +
Must have 4-5 years of unix/windows administration
NICE TO HAVES:
SAN Fibre switches (Cisco)
VTL (Virtual Tape Libraries)
VBR and NOM – These are reporting tools.
Team Size, 5 folks in Franklin that work in conjunction with other groups to
provide 24x7 support.
If the candidate has *Omnibak* or *Commvault*, that would be good as well as
they are doing some migration from these backup tools.
* Provide Symantec NetBackup (Veritas) software administration support,
including installation, testing, and integration of new NetBackup software
* Provide daily monitoring and management of data backups to ensure
successful completion and take corrective action for any data backup that
does not complete successfully.
* Provide backup reporting statistics and the management of backups.
* Develop strategy for process automation for configuration management and
monitoring functions of the backup infrastructure.
* Participate in Disaster Recovery Tests.
* 5-7 years experience in managing large backup environments.
* 5+ years experience with UNIX / Windows server administration.
* Experience working with Symantec Netbackup and enterprise level backup
* Experience working with Symantec VBR and NOM solutions.
* Knowledge of EMC and Netapp Storage solutions.
* Knowledge of Cisco SAN fibre switches and port assignments.
* Knowledge of VTL, remote office backup solutions.
* Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
* Results-oriented with the ability to be independent, motivated, and
* Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
* Strong analytical and product management skills required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to
interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and
subject matter experts.
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at