Hi, This is BHANU PRASAD from SVIT INC,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

 Job Title:   Senior Cognos Developer.

Location:  Wilmington DE.

Duration:  long term.

 Position Description
The applicants' duties are to design and author Cognos 8BI dashboards, complex
reports, charts and queries requested by the ALICO Home Office & Worldwide
Actuaries. The candidate will work closely with HO Actuaries, Home office MIS,
local Cognos administrator and local database administrators to meet the
increased demands for improved analysis and transparency of ALICO Actuarial
Data warehouse. The applicant will also be responsible for the administration,
scheduling and maintenance of the management reports, queries and cube
analysis. As a Cognos Report Author the candidate will also be responsible for
the successful Portal user training and mentoring of Cognos power users (Query
Studio) and Cognos consumers in the ALICO home office.

Position Requirements
The ideal candidate will possess 5+years experience in developing management
reports and dashboards using Cognos 8BI 8.2 or 8.3 enterprise reporting tools.

The applicant should have a basic understanding of OLAP cubes and underlying
star schema designs.

The candidate must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of Framework
manager and experience with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL language and database
objects, such as stored procedures and user defined functions.

Candidate should have a basic understand of implementing data level security in
FM and at the report level.

The candidate should be self motivated and able to work with minimal
supervision in what can be a fast moving and pressured environment.

Multi-tasking skills are essential and a pro-active approach to the role is
required. Good written and oral communication skills are a must as the role
deals with all levels of management and staff from different countries.

Thanks & Regards

--------------------------------

Bhanu Prasad

SVIT Inc

(CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

Technical Recruiter

Voice: 347-863-7983 || Alt: 646-898-6227 || Fax: 516-977-0618

E-mail: bh...@svitinc.com || G-mail: bhanu.svit...@gmail.com || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                 Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

If wanted to be Removed, Plz reply in the subject line "Remove". Sorry for the
inconvenience caused

|| SVIT INC || NEW YORK ||