Please let me know if you have someone available for the below mentioned
position of System Administrator at Harrisburg, PA (Face to Face Interview)
*Position Title* – System Administrator
*Location *– Harrisburg, PA (Face to Face Interview)
*Duration* – 4 Months
*Pay Rate* – $45/hour (All Inclusive on C2C)
System Administrator is responsible for server back up and security, along
with performance tuning and capacity planning. Should possess an
understanding of network and distributed computing concepts.
Individual should have strong communication skills, be able to work
independently and function well in a team leadership role. Windows
trouble-shooting and help desk experience is expected. We want this person
to help develop schedules for software installations and help us figure out
the logistics of that.
- Testing and troubleshooting Microsoft and other 3rd party applications
running under the Windows 7 operating system.
- Creating the standard desktop image for deployment to all PSERS desktops
- Testing and troubleshooting compatibility issues between PSERS software
and applications running under different Windows operating system levels.
- Developing corrections and/or workarounds for software compatibility
- Developing corrections and/or workarounds for file compatibility issues
(i.e. - .doc, .xls, .mdb)
- Documenting problems and resolutions
- Coordinating the testing of and verifying the certification of COTS
applications under Windows 7.
- Providing help desk services during the testing and deployment stages of
- Assisting in the management of a complex multistage deployment schedule.
Windows server 2003
Windows server 2008
System Center Configuration Manager
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2010
Internet Explorer 8
iBusiness Solution LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at