Heavy Teradata exp required
Embarcadero Data Architect*
Enterprise Naming Standard*
Logical Data Modeling*
Physical Data Modeling*
This role partners with end users to translate business needs into a data
model that closely aligns with the business requirements. The candidate
will be supporting an enterprise data warehouse system in a Teradata
environment. The candidate must be able to produce deliverables on a weekly
basis including data models, metadata, Teradata Data Definition Language
(DDL), data project requirements, source data to target data mapping rules,
problem resolution documentation, process documentation (process models, use
cases and transactional requirements) and other documentation as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience facilitating requirements and design meetings, including
resolution of conflicts over data processing strategies against business
- Demonstrated success in capturing business requirements and translating
those into semantic views for reporting purposes.
- Hands on proficiency of Modeling Tools (Embarcadero ER/Studio
- Experience in full lifecycle development, including Use Case
- Experience designing and developing logical and physical data models.
- Background in following data standards (naming, documentation, etc).
- Experience in collecting and managing metadata.
- Familiarity with reporting and analytic tool design dependencies:
- Skill in performing data analysis to support mapping and transformation
of data from legacy systems to physical data models.
- Must pay attention to detail, be a quick learner, and have demonstrated
success working in a team-based environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills,
professional presentation skills, self-starter, cooperative attitude, team
*Syed Muzaffer Ali | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc *®
*O:** *972-756-0622 *Ext:* 215
*e:* s...@cigniti.com *| **w:* *www.cigniti.com*
*IM: *syed.recrui...@ymail.com **
433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving, TX - 75039
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at