This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below
Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP
Title : Senior Cisco Network Engineer
Duration : 6+months
Location : Wilmington, DE
******* Only GC or citizens *****
* **Job description & Required skills:*
• Monitor, evaluate, and report on the health of both the Wide and Local
Area (WAN/LAN) Networks.
• Configure and maintain the enterprise network management system,
maintain the enterprise network security systems such as intrusion
detection, intrusion prevention, firewalls and provide equipment/circuit
health status as needed.
• Must be good in IP sub-netting and reading and writing Access Control
• Advanced trouble-shooting, implementation, configuration and
management of network hardware and software.
• Work as part of a team with user and/or customer staff to determine
project requirements, goals, implementation schedules, etc.
• Analyze and understand client’s IT requirements, organization
functions, and decision making processes to prioritize daily tasks and
• Assist in developing documentation and maintaining a database of
training materials, network diagrams, configurations, circuits and equipment
• Perform project work and other assigned tasks on time.
• Perform network capacity planning and performance analyses in order to
size the network properly.
• Some international travel may be required for 1 to 2 weeks at a time.
• After-hours (evenings and weekends) work will be required.
• Change in work schedule may be required as we begin to support
• BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Five years or more experience in managing complex network environment.
• Five or more years of hands-on experience installing, configuring and
troubleshooting Cisco gears preferred
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of multiple protocols, which must
• Knowledge of Protocols such Eigrp, OSPF and MPLS networks are a must
• Wireless network implementation and VoIP experience preferred
• Strong customer focus and ability to train others
• Knowledge of network management tools such as Solarwinds and Net QOS
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, OR CERTIFICATIONS
• CCNA and/or CCNP/CCDP Preferred.**
* Thanks and Regards *
Email Id: suni...@krisintek.com
Voip: (630) 872-5355 *
*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at