This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title                       :             SAP BW consultant

Duration              :                  9+months

Location              :                  Oakland, CA

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

a.       Strong data warehousing and SAP BW skills

b.      Able to establish the stratagy and appraoch for the use of ESSBASE,

c.       Strong presence and communication skills

d.      Able to bridge multiple stakeholders

* Thanks and Regards  *

*Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355 *

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*