Hi,

Greetings !!!

Here below I am sending you opening for Data Modeler in CA.
Please let me know if you have any local resource for this.

Data Modeler.
Kindly send me resumes along with rate and contact number asap.

Duration:6-12 months;Location:CA

Local candidates only.

Required Skills and Experience:

•              Minimum 5 years of experience in designing conceptual,
logical and physical data models, data dictionary maintenance, and metadata
management.

•              Exceptional ERWin 7.2 or later modeling skills are mandatory.
Oracle is mandatory.

•              Minimum 3 years of experience in dimensional data modeling
(Kimball methodology required) and business intelligence tools.

•              Excellent SQL skills for complex data analysis and data
quality assurance. Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.

•              Hand-on experience with Oracle tablespaces, indexes,
partitions, query performance tuning and production support.

•              Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work as part
of a group, or, at times, independently.
•              Excellent English including oral and written communication
skills.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)