Dear Team,

We are having below Urgent requirement JAVA Developer

Location: Troy, MI
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Rate: $ 42.00 per hour

The ideal candidate should have 5+ years experience and excellent Communication

Role: Java Developer
·        Object oriented design methodologies and patterns
·        Java, J2EE
·        Standard MVC frameworks (e.g. Struts, Hibernate)
·        XML and XSL related technologies
·        Knowledge about current JAVA trends (e.g. JSF, JPA etc.)
·        5+ yrs of experience

If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details to

Thanks & Regards

*Ajay K Manyam
Main:    (734) 437-5500 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (734)
437-5500      end_of_the_skype_highlighting Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (734)
862-1950      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
** **Note:Werespect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.UnderBills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress,this mail
cannotbe considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and
amethod to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from ourmailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and youremail address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/orDomain/Aliases to be removed. We
sincerely regret any inconvenience**