This is Sunitha from Krisintek Inc we have an Urgent requirement for below

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with
contact details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Title                       :                 Embedded systems engineer

Duration              :                  6+months (C2H)

Location              :                  San Francisco, CA **

* *

* **Job description & Required skills:*

* *

Client is seeking a Software Engineer to design, implement, test and
maintain real-time embedded software components for the Client E7 platform.
This includes the various aspects of boot-up, initialization,
provisioning/configuration, fault detection and fault handling.

·         7-10 years of real-time embedded programming

·         BSCS/BSEE or similar degree or related technical skill

·         Strongly fluent in C.

·         Experience with Linux driver development.

·         Knowledge of low level debugging tools in Linux (kgdb, probes,

·         Ability to read hardware schematics.

·         BSPs and board bring-up

·         Linux kernel internals

·         NOR/NAND flash filesystems

·         Ethernet, DSL and POTs protocols and state machines

·         Experience with PowerPC architectures

* Thanks and Regards  *

*Sunitha Reddy
Krisintek Inc.
Email Id:  suni...@krisintek.com
Voip:  (630) 872-5355 *

*P.S.: This is not a spam. To be removed from this list simply reply with a
"REMOVE <i...@krisintek.com?subject=remove>" in the subject line and mention
all the emails IDs to be removed. We will remove your email address
immediately from our mailing list. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks*